Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Gift Box.

Happy Monday !

Long time no post, where has the time gone !! The feel of Autumn is definately here; a slight chill in the air, fabulous colours on the trees, I love it. We were in the garden yesterday chopping and trimming the trees, the sun was shining and the skies were blue; what more could you ask for?
Anyway onto the post. We were invited over for dinner to friends on Saturday so I thought I would make alittle gift to take with us. I got my nesting pumpkins out from Spellbinders and got to work.

I made a one sheet box and placed the pumpkins either side. I then used my Justrite on the sentiment, used the cuttlebug embossing folder of pumpkins after cutting them out to give alittle extra detail; then filled them with chocolate pumpkins..... yummy !!!
Thats about it, hope you like it.
I know its alittle early but HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
Thanks for looking have a great day.

Yvonne

No comments: