Sunday, February 7, 2010

Side Step Card

Just got back from a fabulous weekend down in Seattle. My DH and I went for the boat show and found our DREAM boat - Wow, we need to win the lottery though, but hey its okay to dream, isn`t it? In the evening we went to the Elton John and Billy Joel concert which should have been last November but had to be posponed due to illness. It was awesome, alittle loud in some places but I think thats a sign of age !! They are both fantastic musicians not to mention the rest of the band. A truely memorable weekend.
Anyway, onto the card. I have been seeing quite afew of these side step cards going onto Splitcoast so I thought I would have a go. Its certainly different and not too bad to make. I`ll definately be making more of these.


I used Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock along with Vintage Vogue stamps from SU. As we live abroad and away from our family and friends I thought this was quite an appropriate saying by Wordsworth. The flower is made using MS punches and the branches are from SU. I airbrushed the small birds, they are the nested birds by Spellbinders. I really liked the way this card turned out. Thanks for looking.

Have a lovely day.

Yvonne

No comments: