Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gosh its cold today we have snow on the ground and I think its here to stay. Looking at the weather forecast at least for the next week or two and temperatures in the minus. I shovelled the drive this morning.......it was freezing, literally !!


At last I have a minute to myself. Today is my daughter`s birthday party so its been a mad dash to get everything organised. They are quite happy at the moment watching a movie before the food is served.
Here is another of my Christmas cards. I used the burnished velvet technique on this card to create the snowmen disks. I realise that it isn`t really in the christmas colours but I when I made this card I had just aquired the chocolate satin ribon and was desperate to use it !!

Card:

Card Stock; Bazzil bling
Accessories; Cuttlebug alphabet, corner punch, glitter, snowman punch, chocolate satin ribbon.

Thank you for looking, take care.

Yvonne

No comments: