Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby Book




This is my first `bind it all` book and I am really pleased with it. One of my Mum`s friends has just had a little girl so I thought I would send a small gift to welcome her into the world. I can`t believe how easy it was to make.




I used chipboard for the front and back covers to give it alittle more stability and then used back to back card stock for the inner pages. Unfortunately you can`t see very easily the name and date of birth around the pram. I can assure you that its far easier in `the flesh` so to speak.




I cut the letters and numbers out using my Squeeze tool and my Nestabilites to mat some of the photograph areas. Here are one or two of the inner pages. The stickers are from K & Co., really cute. I love these giraffs, they are stamped from the `Just so Hippy set` and Accecessories by Melanie Muenchinger. There are so many different stamps in the sets and all very cute. You can buy these sets from Gina K.

Receipe:

Card Stock: Bazzil Textured
Paper: Imaginisce Baby Powder - Rosy Cheeks, Baby`s Breath, Cutie Patootie.
Ink: Lamp Black, Pink Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Nestabilities, Squeeze Tool, Stickers from K & Co., Punch, Buttons.


Thank you for looking, have a great day.

Yvonne


No comments: