Monday, June 1, 2009

Stamp Out Breast Cancer weekend.

Well, what a fantastic weekend I have just had! I was helping out with the Stamp Out Breast Cancer event held this weekend at Granville Island Hotel, down on Granville Island in downtown Vancouver. I worked on the Make`n`Take stand for "I`m Impressed" stamp shop, which is also located on Granville Island in the kids market. Here are the cards for the make `n` take stand I made for the weekend.

As you can see they are miniture bouquets made using the new flower soft product. They were so cute and quick to make...... although for most people, the hardest part of the card was making the cone for the flowers to sit in!!

I met so many interesting people, it was great to chat and learn about their hobbies. I always think you can never meet too many people !

It was a fabulous weekend and a great time was had by all.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Chris Arlington said...

Great make n takes. Wish I had been there1
Chris xx