Friday, July 10, 2009

I Went Shopping and Look What I Found !!

Firstly I feel as though I must apologise for the long absence and theres no excuse - time flies what more can I say !!


Anyway enough of that. Today I went to one of my favourite shops - Country Lane. She has a great selection of almost everything. I hunted down the new stamps she had received from Penny Black, I just adore them. I couldn`t wait to get home and ink them up. Heres what I came up with.

I first stamped the image using Versafine Black ink and then embossed it using clear detail embossing powder. I used my copic markers to colour the image in but unfortunately I forgot to make a note of the colours I used before putting them away. I blew the cobwebs off my sewing machine and edged the card to add alittle something. The edge punch is from EK Success - I love it.



Here is the second card.

I fell in love with this stamp as soon as I saw it. A Labour of Love from Penny Black. You can use it like this or split it into three different stamps that I am going to try later. Again I stamped the image using Versafine Black ink and then embossed with clear detail enbossing powder; and again I`m sorry my copics were put away before making a list of the colours used. I think I must have had my "tidy head" on !!

Thanks for visiting my blog, Have a great day!

Yvonne

1 comment:

Chris Arlington said...

So sweet Yvonne. Glad I discovered your blog.
Chris xo