Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year !!!

Just thought I would wish everybody a Happy New Year. I hope you all had a good Christmas with plenty of food and festive cheer. We had our niece over for the holidays from the UK. It was amazing, she celebrated her 16th birthday while she was with us. We had a lovely time, we went ski-ing to Whistler and Sun Peaks aswell as trying to fit in as much sightseeing and touristy things possible in her 3 week stay.
Now things are alittle quieter and getting back to normal with school etc, I am heading back to my stamp room to try and find some inspiration. For some reason its alittle lost at the minute, hopefully not for too much longer!!
Take care and thanks for visiting my blog.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

Hi Yvonne, thanks for the great workshop today. Here is the link for the photo box I was talking about.
http://digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent

Chris Arlington said...

Think link will keep you busy for awhile.
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c191/d0npen/Card%20Templates/?start=40