Monday, January 18, 2010

Wiper Card !

Gosh, those weekends don`t half pass by quickly !! We had a great weekend; skiing at Whistler on Saturday, watching our daughter ski racing for her school followed by a delicious meal out at The Cannery in the evening and Sunday a day to chill. Hope you all enjoyed yours too.

Anyway onto the card. This is what they call a `wiper card`. Quite nifty really, when its closed the top butterfly disappears, just like magic! You can get the instructions to make one of these over at Splitcoast.


Here I used Bo Bunny DP and the stamp is Serenity Prayer by Crafty Secrets. I stamped it in Versafine Oynx Black and clear embossed it. The butterflies are Spellbinders #2.

Thanks for looking, have a great day.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Chris Arlington said...

Hello Yvonne, beautiful card. I have updated my blog with the class we had with you. Please have a look, I hope you like it http://www.myartyattempts.com