Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year to you all. I can`t believe how long its been since my last post but I do have the excuse of Christmas and going away ! I thought I would start on my Valentine cards in between my other projects I have on the go. I will share those with you alittle later. My first card I made for the OCC challenge. Unfortunately I forgot to put alittle embellishment on the bottom right hand corner of the LOVE word. Oh well better luck next time !

I didn`t realise until after finishing this card that there is no stamping on this card at all ! The letters are made with an alphabet set for my Cuttlebug and the heart is a Nestability. I added some dew drops on the bottom to give it alittle something.

Receipe: Card Stock; SU Naturals Cream, Bazzill Cameo, My Minds Eye DP, Bravo Burgundy. Accessories; Nestabilities, cuttlebug alphabet, scallop edge punch, dew drops.

Thanks for looking, have a great day.

Yvonne

No comments: