Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Wedding Favour Boxes

Hello and happy Monday!
Well I have been beavering away most of the weekend to make these Favour boxes for my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary in February. Today I have boxed them all up ready to be shipped back to the UK for the celebrations. Through a thread on SCS I found out about these Sour Cream Containers. I`m not sure why they are called this unless this is how your sour cream comes over here !? Anyway I searched for the tutorial, which again can be found under the resource section on SCS - thanks to Beate. I was amazed how easy they were to make and what fabulous results. What do you think?


I made the medallions with the Just Rite Mono Stamper and used detailed gold embossing powder, especially because the lettering is so small. The scalloped round is cut using the Nestabilities. I added alittle ribbon for something alittle extra.

Here is the box ready to be shipped.



My parents are avid cyclists so on the bottom of each box I stamped a pair of cyclists. I bought this stamp ages ago and always put in on their envelopes whenever I send them anything.


Thank you for looking, hope you have a great day!

Yvonne



1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

how wonderful....congrats to your parents on their golden anniversary! Great favors--what a fun idea!