Monday, March 30, 2009

Air Brushed Halloween Card with Edge Punches

Happy WET Monday!

Can you believe this weather? Oh well, plenty of time to play. Today I decided to have a go with my copic air brush and edge punches. All I can say is Wow! I think this is a winner. The effects you can create with this will be unlimited. I know Halloween is along way off but for some reason I just happened to pick out those colours.

I started off by playing with my edge punches and seeing the different squares you could make with them. The shape in the squares is made with my Martha Stewart "Goo" edge punch. You can see in the picture below. I started off with a square 2 3/4" and edge punched it on all four sides. This is the mat I used when air brushing. I thought it gave quite a nice effiect.


The rest of the card is pretty simple. All the lovely effects are made using the copic air brush. I then stamped some halloween images in the middle of the squares. A very quick and simple card.

Here you can see the inside of the card. Note the "Goo" edge on the bottom of the insert.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day.

Yvonne


No comments: