Thursday, March 12, 2009

MFT Whats Up Wednesday Challenge

This is my first Challenge in afew weeks. When I was surfing the blogs this morning I came across Amy Shafer at Pickled Paper Designs and her challenge of Paper Pleating. Its easy and really effective. I have used two of my favorite colours Blue Bayou and River Rock. I was pleased with the way it turned out.


The edges of the vanilla CS was sponged in Blue Bayou. You can`t really see in the photograph but the four corners on the river rock has piercing on them.

Receipe: Stamps; SU Rose, Card Stock; Retired Blue Bayou, River Rock, DP, Very Vanilla, Ink; Blue Bayou, River Rock, Accessories; Corner Punch, Build a Brad, River Rock ribbon, Piercing tool, Martha Stewart Edge Punch.

Thanks for looking, have a super day.

Yvonne

No comments: