Saturday, March 28, 2009

Flower Soft.

Happy Saturday, albeit nearly over ! The weather here has been raining most of the day again but at least that gives me chance to play in my stamp room without feeling guilty.


I decided today I would have a go with a new toy I bought called Flower Soft. I must say I like it alot. Here is the card I came up with.

I first stamped the image using Always Artichoke onto Whisper White card stock. Then using the flower soft glue adhered the flower soft onto the blooms. I made three stems of extra flowers and placed them onto the image, then cut really fine green card stock; this automatically curled itself. The flower pot is cut out, curved over the glue bottle and stuck at the edges to give a 3D look. The two small butterflies are from the Martha Stewart punch.

I didn`t feel that the card needed much else on as the flowers are the focal point. The background paper is from Basic Grey.

Well, I should get on with some housework and tidying up as I have my parents arriving next week from the UK for a month long visit. We can`t wait.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Yvonne

No comments: